UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Melissa Burchfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Burchfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:49:25 -0500
Hello everyone:

Several folks have been confused by the message announcing the appointment of Joanie Sompayrac as UHON Assistant Director, so here's some clarification:

Joanie will be taking over the half-time faculty Assistant Director position formerly occupied by Greg O'Dea, who is now the UHON Director.  Fortunately, Debbie Bell, the full-time Assistant Director, is not going away; she will remain in her current position as full-time staff Assistant Director.  Debbie is not being replaced by Joanie.

I'll still be here too.  They can't figure out how to get rid of me.

Melissa Burchfield
Administrative Secretary
UHON Program