UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jim Pipitone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:53:07 -0500
Please contact our Re/Max Real Estate Representative Susan Barnette at 596-7553 or 476-7300, if you are interested.  I’m sure she can e-mail ([log in to unmask]) you pictures of the property if you so desire.

My dad has terminal cancer and we are leaving the area as soon as possible, as he has expressed a desire to return home to New Orleans.  This is a brief summary of the listing:

$112,000  (can be negotiable, depending on offer; Hallway and bathroom renovations were started, but not finished – wallpaper and such.  Owner will make allowances for this)

3839 Harrison Pike, Cleveland, 37311 (White Oak Area), built in 1988

3 bedrooms, kitchen and dining room combo, living room with recently installed gas fireplace w/remote, 2 full baths,1400 square feet on 2 levels;  lower level is unfinished basement (including parking for cars);  lot is approx. 1 acre

Kitchen will include refrigerator, dishwasher, and range.

Interior features include cathedral/vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet and dual automatic garage doors; Exterior includes a small deck outside the dining room and front porch complete with swing; the exterior is cabin-like in appearance, down to the mountain-stone lining the driveway and porch.

Note:  my dad will probably be home during all showings, as it is difficult to move him; but as I stated, we will probably be gone shortly.

Thanks!
Jim Pipitone