SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
Bjorn Vang Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:51:31 +0800
Robert,

I can't offer you accommodation at this time, since Soyong's parents may be
here. The exact timing for them has not yet been established. If the guest
room is free, it's yours. If not, then the Traders is literally a one-minute
walk from us, so at least you won't have far to crawl after the BBQ-session
:-)

Bjorn