SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:55:40 -0500
Brownies has both the large and extra large spring straps in stock.  When I
asked if your extra large fins meant you'd use the extra large strap, they
suggested I get your foot size, whether you wear a wetsuit, what kind of
booties you wear, etc.  Why can't anything be easy?  Brownies indicates it
takes about 15 minutes to install the straps and that once attached, they're
not returnable.  Until we install them, they are.

We seem to have two choices.  Send what information you can and we'll take a
chance or wait until you're here and we'll go over and get them together.
Either way works for me, assuming, of course, that the timing is right.

Lee