SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:29:16 -0500
> Yeah, the ones that you hate. 8) As far as the size hmmmmmmmmm I've got
the
> EXTRA -Large Jets.

According to Brownies website, they come in large and extra large.  I assume
that extra large fins will require extra large straps.  I'll ask and let you
know if I need more information.

> Lee, I'm going to be down there on the liveaboard in March so me and the
> little lady are thinking of coming down and spending the week in the Keys.
I'd
> love to see you and Jayna while we're there.

March 13, I'll be helping with a burial at sea, but I'll be in town.  We're
leaving for the bar stroll in Key West on March 19 ane will be returning
home late on the 21st.  Otherwise, we expect to be here.  If you'd like to
spend a night or so in Ft. Lauderdale, you're welcome.  If you happen to be
in Key West the weekend we are, we'll have a great time.  Whatever, we'd
like to see you guys too.  We've never met your better half.  It's about
time we did.

> Thanks Lee and I'll just pick them up when I'm down there so that way
we'll
> have to see each other. 8)

Works for me or, if things work out,  I can send them.  I'll be in touch.

Lee