SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:29:30 -0500
Strike said:

>As for diving destinations/sites?  Mate!  It would be unseemly and rude
not
to dive in the areas that one's mate's deemed best and most appropriate!
:-))<

The only site I've ever dived in Bali was Tulamben. It is a long trip for
me and going all the way and then to mainly do a repeat of *the only one
I've already done*, simply does not appeal to me very much. No matter how
great it might be. I don't see how having that opinion could be considered
'rude'.

Personally I'd rather take the risk and try the channel dives. If the viz
is down, that's just bad luck. But I'd still like to try. If the others
vote differently, that is fine too.

And: where do I go to check for possible Komodo add-on? Baruna?