SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
Bjorn Vang Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:21:36 +0800
Reef Fish wrote:

> Bjorn, please let me know what flight gets you there on 4/22 and
> back to Singapore on 4/27.  That would suit us (Sue and me) perfectly,
> to have the extra odd day in Bali rather than Singapore.

While I haven't actually made any bookings yet, Singapore Airlines flies
several times daily, and while it might be slightly more costly, is always a
pleasant experience. The planes are superb, the service second-to-none, and
the stewardesses delightful ;-)

There are 3 flights out on the 22nd, and 3 back on the 27th. Would probably
opt for SQ142 at 0925 on the 22nd, and SQ 147 back on the 27th, at 2000
(leaves ample time for diving all day on the 26th, and temple-hopping on the
27th).

Published price is S$ 489/pax (US$ 288 at today's ROE). My travel agent may
have a better price, but that's the neighborhood. I'll let you know
tomorrow. If my agent's price is not much better, easiest is for you to make
the booking directly on the website (AMCCA).

You can check schedules on www.singaporeair.com departure airport is
Singapore (really!), destination is Denpasar.

Bjorn