SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
Bjorn Vang Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:42:09 +0800
Robert!

> What we have at the moment is four persons who describe themselves as
> "definite" for a post-ADEX Bali NedFest, plus one possible, as well as
> myself. (My SO is also a "possible".)

What ? Bob, Sue, Soyong, Bjorn, Mika, Robert makes 6 definites, plus the
possibility of Strike and your SO. A genuINE NEDfest!

Plus, I have several interested parties among my friends in Singapore.
Reckon I could scrounge up at least 2 or 3 more definites within next week,
people who are only non-NEDs because they don't yet know what NEDs are :-)

> Since the majority are planning just 3-4 days in Bali, we can really
> can plan 2-3 days diving together as a group.

Good enough for me.

> This suggests we should
> probably only try to do one location together - either 2 one-day trips
> to Nusa Penida from Sanur, or else 2 days diving at Tulamben, with a
> third full or partial day possible depending on flight times,
> interest, etc.

I vote for Tulamben and 1 day from Sanur.

> 4/22  Thu Some people arrive..
> 4/23  Fri    Other people arrive ..
> 4/24  Sat Dive day (as a group)
> 4/25  Sun Dive day (as a group)
> 4/26  Mon Possible dive day or partial dive day
> 4/27  Tue Most of the group leaves Bali

Excellent.

> Important:  On either scheme, if everyone could arrange to arrive on
> the 22nd, then we could start a day earlier, adding a third dive day,
> which would be nice.

We will be there on the 22nd.

Bjorn