SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:08:12 -0600
Ahhh... another great issue!  I wish I could keep myself from reading it all the way through at one sitting, but once started, I can't stop.  I particularly liked the article about Bob Halsted.  He's had a most interesting life and I found myself agreeing with most all of his views on diving, training, and the industry.

So what did you think of the Lord of the Rings finale?  :-)

Best regards,
Russ