SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:39:32 +1100
On Friday, January 16, 2004 12:47 AM, Crusty wrote:

(snip)

G'Day, Mate!  Many thanks for the advice - and if the trip comes off then
I'll certainly try and screw as many additional days out of the trip as I
can, in order to fit in a dive.:-)

> Of course there's some *pristine* blue water diving (200+ vis) here in
North Texas only minutes from our back door.  Diving for Band-Aids and
hairpins in our pool can be high voltage excitement.

Ah!  Now that sounds very promising and much more my style!  :-))

> Of course you must come stay with us for a few weeks either before or
after.

I'm humbled!  That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me!
(However, the trip's likely to be very much a flying visit, so I won't be in
much of a position to inflict myself on anyone!)  :-))

Strike