SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
Ray Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:28:55 EST
In a message dated 1/15/2004 2:57:19 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> BTW!  Does anybody know any diving close to New Orleans?  There's a very
> slight possibility that I might be there next month to attend the Underwater
> Intervention conference!  (Very, very slight!  I think that I managed to
> talk my way out of being asked to attend!) :-))))

Hey Mr. Strike Sir,

If you are going to be in New Orleans next month yu'll only be 3 hours from
me. I'll get you out in the Gulf Of Mexico. Orrrrrrrrr better yet sir, there is
The Texas Flower Gardens that is in close proximity. Theres also about a
million oil rigs that people dive on but from what I understand the clear water
ones are a long way out.

If you make it over sir, I'd love to see ya and swap a beer or 10 with ya!!!

Let me know when your for sure. If you have a little extra time I'd love for
you to spend some time in Pensacola and let me show you around here both under
the water and on top. 8)

Take care sir,

Ray