SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:11:45 -0500
I'm going to try Michael Levy's fix too, but for now, I have a fix that
seems to work.  I'm using Outlook rather than Outlook Express as my mail
reader and, as you can see from the post below, it is working with one of
Michael's posts that did not work with OE.  I'm not pleased with having to
use different programs for mail and news, but, if it's all that I have that
works, I'm willing to give it a try.

I have hopes that Michael Levy's fix will work too, allowing me to go back
to using OE for both mail and news.

Lee