SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:49:47 -0500
EP said:

>The dates are correct, but the plans may be Bali, LL, or other
locations depending on the grand scheme of things under the
Planning Committee of Robert and Bjorn.

OK, wait and see then.

M> I'd most likely do more than a week, but I'll find something else
M> to do for the remaining time.

EP>Like taking another short hop to visit MT and Viv in Oz if the
Bali plans don't jell?

If Bali, L2, or alternatives fail, I'll shoot for the Red Sea and do the
Bali bit some other time. Unless da Bird decides to go anyway.

M> I may also join some of the SIN activities in an effort to combat
M> jet lag.

EP>As in the saying "When in SIN, do as the SINNERS?"   :-)

Absolutamente.

M>  I guess my final decision will depend on the diving that
M>  will be planned for the NEDFest.
M>
M>  Michi

EP>Makes sense to me!  Hope the Bali plan jells.  If so, there may
be other wannabees holding their breaths to change to "definate"
or "definite".  :-)<

Great. Who might they be?