SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2004

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:19:54 -0500
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:40:49 -0500, Krazy Kiwi Viv <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 Bjorn Vang Jensen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>Bob wrote:
>>> Had a word with Viv too!  Then perhaps she can take a short hop
>>> from Perth and meet us for an after ADEX diving NEDfest in Bali!
>>
>>For her, it is practically a domestic flight :-)

>Hi Guys,
>I would love to join you and Frogfish for a bit of diving around Bali.
>But, it all depends on w*rk commitments :-(( as I may be acting in a new
>job for 6 months or so starting in April.  Talk about rotten timing.

Bummer!!

( snippet )

>But, if the powers that be are still ummming & aarrring over this
>legislation and its amendments in the middle of April I might be able to
>wangle it so I start the new job after I get back from Bali.

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Wow!  If Viv, Frogfish, and Bjorn all show up with their cameras,
there wouldn't be anything to see UW!!  :-)

>Mon 26th April is a public holiday for us - day in lieu of ANZAC Day.
>Viv

What a coincidence.  It's my holiday too!  So is 27, 28, 29, ... :-))

Hope to see y'ALL thar.

-- Bob.