HP3000-L Archives

December 2003, Week 5

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:37:23 -0600
Victor Davis Hanson is an historian of some renown.  I find his articles
particularly interesting because he is able to place events in a
historical context and even compare current events to similar past
events.

I was going to recommend the following article by VDH, which appeared on
Friday just before the capture of Saddam.  It was almost prescient.  I
would suggest you check every Friday for the latest from VDH.  Also, NRO
has all the articles in their archives, directly accessible on the web.

The article is at:

http://www.nationalreview.com/hanson/hanson200312120835.asp

His archives are at:
http://www.nationalreview.com/hanson/hanson-archive.asp