HP3000-L Archives

December 2003, Week 5

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:30:20 -0600
How about we institute a rule I try to live by...that is, you can't simply
criticize someone else's thoughts, ideas, or actions without offering a
counter-proposal that you think is better.  We can all sit and play
armchair quarterback and pretend we know everything, but let's back it up
with something concrete.  Instead of contributing to the problem, offer
some alternative solutions.  Then we move forward instead of splashing
around aimlessly.

Happy New Year everyone!!

John Lee