HP3000-L Archives

December 2003, Week 5

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:55:19 -0500
Denys,

you'll never get it.
The reason for the critizism is and always was:
we were told lies about the reason to go to war.
We were told about support of terrorists and Al-Kaida.
we were told about huge arsenals of WMD (biological, chemical and nuclear)
we were told about the threat of an attack on Europe and/or the US.

Now the real reason was to liberate the Iraqui and even Afghan people.

Now, why was there a huge support for the invasion/attack on Afghanistan
and much less support on Iraq?
After over 2 years in Afghanistan still no OBL but the Taliban are making a
comeback. The farmers are back to planting/harvesting Opium and haschisch.
Only Kabul seems halfway secure.

Is that what the goals where about?
Is that now the truth or what will we be told in 6-9 month?

Shall we just praise the leader and follow him blindly and without
questioning if he doesn't provide answers and/or proof?

Still waiting on the truth or to hear a true word from a politician.

Michael