HP3000-L Archives

December 2003, Week 4

From:
Roshan Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roshan Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 00:48:06 -0600
 Yeah! - As I wrote sometime back.. 3000 Community/Users is like
abandoned child for HP.

Just like Human Rights violators don't make things public.. Similarly
HP has not come out with concrete numbers on Surveys.. I wonder if
there is some law somewhere that makes it mandatory for Businesses to
disclose survey results. If Most of HP3000 Community does want to stay
with e3000, then frankly there should be provision in law for some
third party company/forum ( like OpenMPE ) to take up from that point
further with handover being done by HP!

Unfortunately, Nothing is available in Gartner Research also on HP3000
Community!

Roshan Shah