HP3000-L Archives

December 2003, Week 4

From:
Fred White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fred White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:49:54 -0700
On Monday, December 22, 2003, at 08:23  PM, Tim Cummings wrote:

> What are the Facts?

<< big snip >>

Thanks Tim.

Given those facts, how is it that the US has supported the concept of a
Palestinian nation? Could we be trying to stay on the good sides of the
Arab states? If so, what is our motive? After all, aren't the
Palestinians just a bunch of terrorists? Shouldn't our war be directed
against them too? They have inflicted far more damage on Israel than
Iraq ever did. And, they don't have any oil. What are we waiting for?

FW