HP3000-L Archives

December 2003, Week 4

From:
joe andress <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
joe andress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:33:56 -0600
I think it just goes to show, that as individual, that we must view ALL news
with a level of questioning. All of the news programs present news with some
slant on it. IMO, the major three networks and CNN are touching the left
side of the ground.

Thats just my opinion and it has as much weight and value as any other
opinion Other can have their opinion and those opinions has as much weight
and value as my.

With regards to Geraldo, I rank he along with the  likes of Springer. I
think I would rather watch paint dry than waste my time with Geraldo or
Springer.