HP3000-L Archives

December 2003, Week 4

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:27:45 -0800
> I suggest that our strategy include a serious effort to find
> out WHY terrorists resort to such violent acts.

Because their religious leaders and schools teach them that it is their
duty to kill all non-Muslims and that they will be rewarded for suicide
and murder.

Chuck, I must disagree with you about 'their religious leaders' unless
you are just talking
About the radical ones.  There are bad apples in every religion today,
some are out for
Personal gain at the expense of their congregations and then you have
the ones like Osama
who use people to accomplish their agenda.

Not all Muslim leaders are bad just as not all Christian, Jewish,
Buddha, etc, etc. are not bad.  Only the 'bad' ones make the news, but
that is another story.

IMHO