HP3000-L Archives

December 2003, Week 3

From:
"James R. Reynolds" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 17 Dec 2003 13:09:29 EST342_US-ASCII Per the TurboIMAGE reference manual, 17 and 63 are the only non-negative
condition codes
possible.

There is no 21, but -21 which is a bad data set name.

Brian Donaldson.

* etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *38_17Dec200313:09:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:24:02 -0500
 Hum... I'm not sure that ones "Fatih' has anything to do with this..
Sure seems to me like if the allow "Role Playing" of the Muslim Religion
in Public School...then "Role Playing" of Christianity should be allow
as well... Religion is Religion..regradless what it is label..and if
it's "UnConstitutional" for Christianity the it should be for
Mulsim..Hindu..or whatever....IMHO

James