HP3000-L Archives

December 2003, Week 3

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:25:18 -0800
Your flames are so broad I'm almost afraid to reply!

I thought I knew Wirt pretty well, but now he's a capital-L Liberal?  Wow,
and all this time he's always seemed one of the more level-headed and
logically oriented folks here, not to mention being the smartest guy I ever
met.

Fortunately for the country, rapidly being destroyed by Wirt's ilk, rampant
liberalism is balanced by your oxymoronic Compassionate Conservatism.  Now I
understand why moron's such a big part of that word.

Where do I sign up for Liberalism 101?  And please brush your teeth, Chuck.

Tracy Pierce