HP3000-L Archives

December 2003, Week 2

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:00:10 -0800
How you can "disagree" with Bill's interpretation of my statements after
claiming NO personal understanding thereof seems inconsistent...

...until I see the Brice byline, at which point it falls consistently into
place: your purpose seems to be argument for its own sake!  Are you taking a
class in debate or something?

I, Tracy, was simply pointing out, once again, that the perfectly good book
of mythology is clearly designed to support a thoroughly patriarch(ic?)al
lifestyle.  The passage cited is a perfectly good example: it ain't for the
wimmen folk, they're simply ignored; the editing committee was obviously
bereft of female input.