HP3000-L Archives

December 2003, Week 1

From:
SURFboard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SURFboard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 03:03:15 -0600
 I connected the HP LaserJet 2200 to the external HP JetDirect EX Plus
(J2591A) print server.  The HP printer wizzard installer detected the
printer attached to the JetDirect EX Plus, however, it can't even do
test print nor any printing.  Is there incompatibility with the
JetDirect EX Plus and LaserJet 2200?

I tried a borrowed JetDirect 300X with the same printer and it print
okay but not with the EX Plus.

I already did several reset to factory default (press test button for at
least 15 seconds while powering on), I can telnet to the JetDirect EX
Plus and also can view the settings using the Web JetAdmin but I can't
make the LaserJet 2200 work with it.  Anyone?