UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Kim Edward Renz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Edward Renz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:05:23 -0500
Happy Holidays!

If you are receiving this twice, please forgive me for any cross postings.
The Museum is holding its annual FREE days next week on Monday, Dec. 22 and
Tuesday, Dec. 23. We are encouraging everyone to take advantage of this
opportunity to visit the Museum, FREE of charge. As always, this is a
stealth campaign and we only notify people about it at the last minute. We
especially try to target community organizations that work with underserved
audiences, but somehow there are always those groups that don't hear about
it until it's too late.

That's where you come in. If you work with a community organization that
would enjoy time at the Museum, then please let them know about this and
bring them in. Or if you are part of an e-mail list or listserve that
reaches a broader audience of community leaders, please copy and paste the
message below and tell them about this great opportunity. As always, thank
you for your help and I hope we'll see you next week!

Creative Discovery Museum is thanking our local community for their
generous support throughout the year. On Monday, December 22 and Tuesday,
December 23, the Museum will open its doors to the community
FREE-OF-CHARGE! That's free admission to the Museum for two whole days. So
bring your friends and family and take some time to get to know your kids
at the area's only hands-on children's museum. This is also a great
opportunity to bring in any church groups, charitable organizations or
civic groups that you work with. Call the Museum at (423) 756-2738 for more
information. The Museum will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days. The
last visitors will be admitted at 4 p.m. Creative Discovery Museum is a
non-profit, educational organization.