UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Fran Bender <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fran Bender <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:35:50 -0500
Hello, colleagues-

As you know, Commencement is Sunday, December 14 at 2 p.m. in
McKenzie Arena.  As I mentioned in a previous email, the order of the
processional is changing for this commencement with the faculty
processing first.  We plan to start promptly at 2 p.m., so you will
need to be in line by 1:45 p.m.

Thank you for your participation in this important event in the lives
of our graduates.  Hope to see you Sunday!

-Fran Bender and Kit Rushing, Acting Head Marshals
Fran Bender
English Department (2703)
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Phone(423)425-4636
FAX (423) 425-2282