UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Lester Lynn Ourth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lester Lynn Ourth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:04:26 -0500
UTC's Autistic Programs has experienced budget cuts due to the program
being dependent on State funding.  We are having a fund raiser to keep our
program vital.  We are offering ADVENTURES IN DINING guides for
$30.00.  This lovely book makes a wonderful gift, contains over $1200.00 in
coupons (buy one get one free) for many fine restaurants in Chattanooga,
Dalton and surrounding area, as well as local attractions and events.

The books can be seen in Autistic Programs Office, Grote 227, 425-5478, or
in the office of Dr. Lynn Ourth, Psychology.  Call Kathi McIntire at
425-5478 and she will deliver your Dining Guides on campus!

Kathi McIntire
Administrator of Autistic Programs
227 Grote
425-5478, please use voice mail