UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Marvin Verner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:59:40 -0500
Happy Holidays from Facilities Department!
If you are one of the many with ant problems, that are hot, cold,have toilets that won't flush, lights that won't light, or are just generally uncomfortable we are are here for you.
However, we are having intermittent phone problems and reaching us could be a problem. If it's important (and it always is), please e-mail us.  You can reach us at [log in to unmask]  Thank You
Chip Verner
Facilites Business Manager
423.425.5103