UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Katherine H Winters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 08:50:21 -0500
I hate to get into this again but here I go.  i put my Power Point lecture slides on blackboard and then the students have a choice in printing off the slides.  This seems to work well and it puts the responsibility and cost on the student.  They evaluate a little more if it is their paper.