UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Cecelia Wigal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:22:46 -0500
But if you do not want to sit out in the cold Friday evening (though I would
love to see the game!) you can come down to the Tivoli and hear the
Chattanooga Girls Choir sing their Holiday Concert.  The singing begins at
7:30pm.

Cecelia M. Wigal, Ph.D., P.E.
UC Foundation Associate Professor
NSF Scholars Program Director
College of Engineering and Computer Science
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Phone: (423) 425-4015
Fax:   (423) 425-5229