HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:52:07 -0600
I am a big fan of Monty Python, have been since the very early 70's
watching the show on CBC on Wednesday nights.

Only John Cleese studied law (Cambridge.)  He just didn't practice very
much.

Graham Chapman studied medicine, also at Cambridge.  He died in 1989.

Eric Idle studied English, at Cambridge.

Terry Jones studied English, at Oxford.

Michael Palin studied history, at Oxford.

Terry Gilliam studied political science at Occidental College in
California.  He is the American in the troupe.

They are not to be taken seriously, they sure did not take themselves
seriously, but they are (were) very funny.

Denys