HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 4

From:
Tom Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:26:32 -0500
You program opened the permanent file, which is the default because your
file equation did not specify NEW or OLDTEMP. When the program closed the
file, the file equation told it to save it as a TEMP file, but MPE will not
let you save an OLD permanent in the TEMP domain.

--
Tom Brandt
Northtech Systems, Inc.