HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:19:25 -0600
Let me see if I can help you with this.  Your original statement reads:
Usually, the intolerance that I am intolerant of is triggered, not by
people who don't think the way I do, but rather by people who don't
think at all."

If you simply change the word "triggered" to the word "found" and the
two occurrences of the word "by" to the word "in", the statement is
eminently more sensible.

Usually, the intolerance that I am intolerant of is found, not in people
who don't think the way I do, but rather in people who don't think at
all.

Don't you think?  :)

Denys