HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

From:
"Simpkins, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simpkins, Terry
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:45:40 -0500
I laughed out loud at a couple of these.  Im not sure they we're "scripted"
but they are still good for a chuckle before the "turkeys" try to get us down.

A physician claims these are actual comments from his patients made
while he was performing colonoscopies:

1. "Take it easy, Doc, you're boldly going where no man has gone
before."
2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
3. "Can you hear me NOW?"
4. "Oh boy, that was sphincterrific!"
5. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
6. "You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married."
7. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"
8. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out. You do the
Hokey Pokey...."
9. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
10."If your hand doesn't fit, you must acquit!"
11."Hey, Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."
12. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"
13. "Could you write me a note for my wife, saying that my head is not,
in fact, up there?"

Terry W. Simpkins
Director - ISIT
Measurement Specialties