HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

From:
"Paveza, Gary" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paveza, Gary
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:07:23 -0500
It's been fun working with all the knowledgeable people on this list and
have being able to help (and more often be helped by) some of you.

With my duties leaning more towards the HP9000 side, and the incredible
signal to noise ratio in this list, I have signed off.

For those of you who wish to keep in touch, feel free.
Gary Paveza, Jr.
Senior Systems Administrator -CSA
(302) 252-4831 - phone
(302) 377-1516 - cell