HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:10:25 -0500
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:20:41 -0600, Denys Beauchemin
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>No, I actually live in Spring.  And by the way would someone please tell
>me who the "Religious Right" is? Hasn't it been declared dead and gone
>many times over, yet some people still bring it up.  Sounds very
>unicornish to me.
>
>Denys

Denys,

I think, would guess, that the "religious right" are the girls and guys in
the current government including some generals.
At least from some announcements, speeches and interviews I would guess so
and they seem to believe so.
Might also include some of these fake TV preachers specially that fat guy
(Haggs or so) in San Antonio.

Just my guess. Anybody has any other ideas?

Michael
It's FRIDAY    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH