HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

From:
"Newton, Ernie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newton, Ernie
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:00:46 -0800
On November 19, 2003, Carol Darnell writes...
When the woman who turned out to still be married to him showed up and
tried to use my claim of common-law to get ownership of MY home, as
survivors- rights, I just about lost it.

It seems to me that you are NOT the victim here.  Is it just
me or does anybody else out there think it's wrong to be shacking up
with a married man?

What happened to morals?

Seems to me the subject of this thread should be Degradation, not
Enlightenment.

Flame me if you will, I don't care.

Ernie