HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

Jay Maynard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:22:12 -0600
On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 09:16:40PM -0600, Denys Beauchemin wrote:
> I have never been to B&H Photo, well at least not in person.  Their
> website is extremely dangerous and I have spent quite a bit of time and
> money visiting it over the years.

You should go if you're ever in Manhattan. The store is even more dangerous:
all the nice toys are there, complete with knowledgeable salesmen who will
help you play with them and get the most out of it. Make sure, however, not
to go on Friday afternoons or Saturdays, as they're closed then. I believe
they're open Sunday, though I've never been there then.