HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 2

From:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:44:18 +0000
In message
<[log in to unmask]>, Denys
Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]> writes

<Big snip>

Would anyone on this list who has written to me personally on the
subject above, but has inadvertently used an address from which
everything is rejected, and has not provided one to which mail will be
accepted, kindly write to me again giving such an address, so that they
may have the benefit of my reply?

Roy Brown
--
Roy Brown        'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be
Kelmscott Ltd     useful, or believe to be beautiful'  William Morris