HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 1

From:
"Wayne R. Boyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 23:02:10 EST
In a message dated 10/22/03 11:54:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Seems crazy that CA would switch to using an already dwindling
> resource to produce electricity

just catching up on stale email...

Uh.... You clearly do NOT understand CA politics!  In CA we are not allowing
other forms of electrical energy production such as for example coal.  Also,
we are letting AZ, NV, UT, and Mexico produce power for us.  Now since (soon to
be Ex) Gov. Davis bought too much elect. at too high prices perhaps that
enters into the situation as well.

Wayne