HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 1

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:50:21 EST
Jim Byrne wrote the following a few days ago. I hadn't had time to properly
respond prior to this, but I think that his idea is such a good one that I'm
going to repeat his post here. The root problem with spam is that email is a
free communications channel -- and so long as it remains free, it will be
exploited by the worst among us in the most perverse manners.

Wirt Atmar