HP3000-L Archives

November 2003, Week 1

From:
"James P. Keller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:44:43 -0800
A job search firm, searchedp.com, asked if I could post this job position for the
HP3000 community. I am not familiar with this search firm; just posting what I found on
their site.

Thanks, Jim

http://www.searchedp.com/searchedp/jobs/170.htm

JOB #170 - HP3000 / COBOL / AMISYS DEVELOPER

Location: New York, NY
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
Skill Set: Amisys,HP3000, Cobol (3+ Years)
Details:
 A major healthcare company located in New York, NY is seeking an Amisys / HP3000 /
Cobol Developer for a FULL TIME opportunity. Amisys development experience is required.
The company is willing to pay for RELOCATION fees. Local candidates will be given first
priority. No third parties. U.S. Citizens or Greencard holders only. Email your resume
in Word *.doc or ASCII Text *.txt format to [log in to unmask] referencing job ID
170 for this position. No phone calls please.

--
James P. Keller,
Interex, Director, IT