UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
James R Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:44:14 -0500
We had a great turn out yesterday for lunch. Every seat was taken and every baked potato eaten.  My thanks to one and all for your support.

Today's menu was absolutely delicious when served a week or so ago. It was a beautiful day and we were able to enjoy our lunch on the front porch.  The weather is not as good, but with a warm wrap you can still have lunch on the porch if you want to.  I would recommend that you stay in the sun.

None the less, the menu today is:

A very flavorable dilled poached salmon filet with tiny delightful rosted new potatoes, broiled zucchini and mushrooms, rolls, spinach salad, soup, beverage and dessert.

I had seconds of the zucchini last time and I usually do not like zucchini.

Remember, lunch at the Club is for everyone on campus (except students) and we have tried to provide a price range to fit everyone's budget.

The full buffet, EVERYTHING, $7.50
Soup $1.99 Bowl, .99 Cup
Salad $3.99
Soup and Salad $4.99
Soup, Salad, Salmon  $5.99
Dessert $2.50

Faculty Association members get a 15% discount on your selection and every seventh meal is free.

See you at lunch,

Jim Avery