UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Amye R. Warren" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amye R. Warren
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:59:04 -0500
I have a GE washer (in very good operating condition) and a GE electric
dryer (that operates, but erratically and probably needs repair) that I
want to get out of my house ASAP.  Both are white, multi-cycle, heavy duty
large capacity, etc.  I will give them to whomever can come get them out of
my house so I can make room for their replacements THIS WEEKEND.  The
appliance stores I have spoken with will only scrap them if they take them,
and these appliances are worth saving!  You would need to bring your own
truck, strong people, and dolly so that you can get them up a short steep
driveway.

If you know of a charitable organization that could use them, great, but
they do need to be taken this weekend.

E-mail inquiries only.

Amye Warren