UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:11:31 -0500
I am cleaning up last year's Federal Work Study account.  This means that many students will be terminated from this account.  For those of you who have been adding your own account to IRIS every biweekly pay period, you will need to send in PIF's to Payroll to have your student put on your account.  I will save those students who have had hours turned in on the last payroll until last so you have a few days to get the paperwork to Payroll.

If you think this may effect you, but you are unsure, please email me and I will be glad to let you know if your student worker will be effected.

Julia S. Cronin
Student Employment Coordinator
UTC - Financial Aid Office
423-425-5360