HP3000-L Archives

October 2003, Week 5

From:
Chuck Ciesinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:08:59 -0500
To All,

Tom Brandt wrote,
"I especially got a kick out of this paragraph:

'The company has been working to keep HP 3000 customers within its fold by
offering incentives to switch to other HP server lines. It said it
believes
"it has not lost a single customer throughout this transition."'

What are these people smoking? (And where can I get some?)

I can name four of my clients who are moving away from HP, and I have a
small client base. The others aren't moving away - yet.

Perhaps the autor of the article did not know who to ask questions of. I'm
sure that had the author
known of the 'L' and aksed questions of those on the 'L', the author might
have said something
different.

Eat, drink, and be merry, for tonight our favorite systems does a Roy
Rogers and rides off into the
sunset....  Happy Trails...

Chuck Ciesinski
Hughes Network Systems
11717 Exploration Lane
Germantown, MD  20876
p  301 601 2608
f   301 601 6303
email  [log in to unmask]
"Your failure to plan does not constitute an emergency on my part"
anonymous