HP3000-L Archives

October 2003, Week 4

From:
Kim Borgman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:57:58 -0600
My son is in the 6th grade at school.  I went on a field trip with him and
his classmates about a month ago.  A Friday. Sunday nite his best friend
suffers an asthma attack at home, goes into a coma and is in the hospital.
The following Thursday they take him off life support (no brain activity)
and he dies.  I never really thought of asthma as being life threating
before that.  I obviously do now....