HP3000-L Archives

October 2003, Week 4

From:
Joshua Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:33:06 -0400
Have you rebooted since the change? Do you have DNS lookup enabled? It
sounds like you are just using NMDIR. You may have to clear your name cache
with nettool.net.sys. The path in nettool is NAME>CACHE>NAME to display the
cache then DELNAME to delete an entry. Using this tool you should be able to
figure out your issue.

Josh