UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:29:44 -0400
Thanks to all for the help with "OAK STREET"(the tailless balck cat hanging out behind the music room). Upon taking her to the vet we found that she was already neutered. As far as her shots go, we figure that since we donate to the shelters and such it makes sense that we go on and pay for the shots as otherwise it is giving and taking at the same time. Kind of counter-productive. She has taken residence in the downstairs by the fireplace and my daughter finds her fascinating (she shows Oak Street her tricks... jumping and such... Clearly my daughter is the one being trained). It seems weird that both times we were expecting we ended up adding a stray cat to our home as well. I guess babies and cats have some type of underlying connection? A house can get mighty full this way.

stuart